The Knoll Blog

Monday, October 13, 2003

I'll play too. You'll have my stats on Saturday; if you need them earlier just let me know.

About the playing on weekdays... Chase and I have work and if we rush the earliest we could play would be 6pm (7 if we have dinner) Mon-Fri. Friday after 7 is a good possibility since I think we're done with the other game we were in. Or maybe we could have the games later on Saturday? (People are always a little late anyway) ;) I don't know how well that will work with Lenny's sleep schedule though.

As for the campaigns themselves I am HORRIBLE at improvisation. It takes me about a week of planning and note jotting for one scene (which have been known to stretch for 2 sessions). So, about 2 times a month would be a good schedule for me to run it. Yes, I'm lame (and lazy) but I'm also new at this so no one gets to give me a bad time about it. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home