The Knoll Blog

Monday, October 13, 2003

Adrienne, you do a superb job, methinks! It's not like I'm a veteran GM...I can count the games I've run on one, maybe two, hands. Even then, we know that they can range from the spectacular (ask Liam about Lances run in with the technocracy...or Rio Exalted Version 1) to the goddam awful (Liam and werewolf, anyone?). I've found that writing a general overview with a handful of adventure seeds is much easier then overly detailed notes. So, like I said Adrienne, your perfectly good at running DnD so far.

As for when we're going to play...I like the idea of a Friday game either here at my apartment or Lennys, but I know Neko has stuff he does on Friday evenings. As for Saturays...well, I have to work at some point usually. Perhaps Sundays? Otherwise, we can look at my game for picking up slack and taking the pressure off Chadrienne. Other ideas, anyone?

P.S. Kudos to Mein Fuher Powers on his positive influence on "Mr. Mountain Dew's" life...maybe you should give Rush Limbaugh a call, Liam! :P

CU @ THE LEARNIN SHAK OR THIS SATURDAY!

Ostermiller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home