The Knoll Blog

Friday, September 19, 2003

Probably no bao since we need to order them early... and because Lenny is the only person who knows where the place is... and I can't get a hold of him until I get home (which is probably after the bakery closes). =( ... but if someone else were to call and beg him...

Does this mean Neko is going to be there tomorrow? We never got an official head count of people. I would hope Lenny will be there, Brian said he was available, Ostermiller will need a ride (lazy =P), Cody will be late, Chase and I will be there. That's enough for Star Wars. Doli and Tim can be there after 12 for the evil campaign. I don't know what Liam's schedule looks like so I can't make any assumptions there. We can finish up this part of the evil and add Liam later (but I've got a good spot for him if he can play tomorrow).

Ostermiller, lose the artifact you wanted. I'll probably let you keep the two other things, just need to look at them again tomorrow. ... and no gold.

Also, if anyone owns the "Masters of the Wild" book please bring it tomorrow.

Halloween party a possibility. You must give details for better answer.

wow, I have long posts
*does the happy talk like a pirate friday dance*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home