The Knoll Blog

Friday, September 05, 2003

I have a better question for you:
What are we playing the weekend?

I would guess that we're playing at Lenny's (more room), but that depends on what we're playing and who will be there.

Neko, could you run Star Wars tomorrow? I have some of the evil campaign done, but not enough for a decent session. The rest should be done by next week if that's ok with everyone. I think we may need to play at ACG for the evil since we invited everyone and their mom (Liam, I am officially inviting you to join us in the evil campaign... your mom is invited too if she so desires). I'm also thinking it may be a 3 pizza day if everyone shows up; and not from Papa Murphy's unless one of you owns a portable oven. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if one of you did...

*does the happy Friday dance because it is indeed Friday once again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home