The Knoll Blog

Sunday, August 03, 2003

Well, here we are. Some of us anyway... So how's everyone doing? Good, I guess since no one said otherwise. Anyway, this is our knoll. Anyone who wants someone invited to join the blog just let adrienne or I know and we'll be sure to try to get them. If anyone has any requests for links or anything else for the blog just let us know. Do try to keep alive and posting on occasion, and I think we're gonna get links up to everyone elses personal blogs soon so don't worry about that, just leave the address for them, except Liam, Brian and Ostermiller, we know yours already. Anything else, let me know, and no littering, lets try to keep this place clean. And if anyone has Dolly or Tim's e-mail addresses let me know so they can come too.

Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home