The Knoll Blog

Friday, August 22, 2003

Should there be eight people involved in a game, like the evil one, it will not be teams people of trying kill each other because simply put, everyone would turn and kill Ostermiller, including me, so that ain't happening any time soon. As for eight people anyway, yeah I can run it, but not SW, I have a very good Co-DM to back me up, plus my players aren't pains in the ass. Also, Adrienne will be late for SW this weekend, so I'll be playing her character for a bit, she'll be there around 1, I'll be there at normal time. She has an online orintation. See youz guyz tomorrow.

Quack Quack Emu Sound

P.S. I am currently building an omniverse where all of my future campaigne will take place, if anyone has any suggestions stifle the urge to post them here and just bring them when we play D&D or SW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home