The Knoll Blog

Monday, August 04, 2003

I would first like to say that whoever watched that pot boil has way too much time on his hands. Secondly I would like to assure you all that his statement is entirely true. It's sad that people have the time and inclination to watch pots of water boil and even more sad that I have done so on several occasions. I think we should all have our stoves revoked until we plan on cooking something we have no intention of paying the slightest bit of attention to.

In other new, I have no Lenny's email address, I think. But there's also the matter of him not being on the knoll, so we have to device some humiliating ritual to make him an honorary member, and cody too I suppose. Or you could just give me his email address and tell me to invite him or youll rip out my eyes and stick down my pants so I can watching you kick my butt. Either way is fine with me. We're getting things done, and yeah.

Quack, Quack, Emu sound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home