The Knoll Blog

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Everyone like the new background? Yeah, yeah the knoll never had that much grass but I like it anyway. =P Let me know if there is anything you heathens want added (links, images and such). I'd like to get people together for a group knoll picture if possible or at least individual shots of people since a lot of knollies are out of state. Maybe add the pics to the family tree? I'm also thinking of making a banner to replace our title so maybe the pic could be in the background or something. Feel free to throw out any ideas.

I think we should make Lenny and Cody raid the knoll for some actual footage for the blog before they get invited (Chase wanted them to grab some grass from it after school starts). Anyone else have ritual ideas for honorary knoll people?

Oh and I shrunk the size of the "LJ name" thing on both posts because the larger width was killing the blog and it doesn't look as nice. If anyone else posts more I will shrink them as well. =P So there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home