The Knoll Blog

Monday, August 04, 2003

Adrienne is already working on getting Amanda in and other forgotten Knoll people, Michelle, Jared, and others. The Dave's have yet to sign up, but they have been invited. I guess you skipped Dolly or don't have his email address, but we still need him as well. Jay is on the list to be invited as are Russ and Damon, unless there are any objections. And I figured out where I can to the knoll from finially. It was Brian. Because I had physics and French with him, and Adam and Becca had a hand in it as well. I have three parents. So yeah, and any other suggested honarary knoll people are up for nominations. I need to speak with Liam before I invite Sierra(don't worry she will be invited) but this is on a matter of some importance. Also, we need Manny's email if anyone has that too.

Chase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home