The Knoll Blog

Monday, August 04, 2003


Actually I don't know Ostermiller's blog address... I will, however, add Liam and Brian's blogs to the front page since I'm cool with the HTML stuff. I also don't know Lenny's e-mail so Chase will need to invite him.

Too true Brian... too true...
[rant]
That reminds me of this guy in the cubicle next to mine. He has got to be in his early 30's, dresses in a collared shirt, slacks, sometimes a tie; always giving off a professional appearance/demeanor (as he should in a business setting). Yet get him alone or with a friend in his cubicle and you hear him throwing out words like "shizzle" along with crude, immature jokes. He avoids speaking to me at all costs (and when he does he's condescending) because I am in a lower job position than him; although he won't think twice about kissing the ass of our higher-ups who later end up being the butt of his jokes. I'd really love to walk over there, slap him and tell him to grow up, though I doubt it would do any good.
[/rant]

(um, anime character?... I'm don't watch enough anime to know of any character that I might even closely resemble)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home